Darlene Wilson Norcross (November 4, 1953 - 2014) was a woman whose skeletal remains were discovered in a wooded area in 2015. She was identified in 2019. She was not reported missing due to family estrangement. Her cause of death remains undetermined, and it's currently under investigation.
- She had graying brown, shoulder-length hair
- She had unique and expensive dental work, including implanted teeth.
- She bore at least one child.
- She likely wore glasses, based on a pair found near the remains.
Clothing and accessories
- White, short-sleeved pullover with thin red and blue stripes.
- Faded Glory blue jeans
- SAS black shoes (described as expensive).
- Two pairs of eyeglasses
- Water bottle
- Blue denim bag with two handles.
- Lighter from a "bull-riding event."