"Craig" was the unverified name name of a man found in Dallas, Texas on November 12, 2002.
The victim was located submerged in a creek that runs under the bridge at 2200 W. Northwest Highway in Dallas. He was deceased for two days, but a cause of death, if determined, has not been publicly disclosed.
There is speculation that he victim's first name was "Craig." Additionally, it is speculated he may have a brother living in Farmers Branch, Texas, which is an inner-ring suburb of Dallas and part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
- Brown hair.
- Brown eyes.
- Tattoo of the state of Texas on upper left arm.
- Circular scar on left elbow.
- Irregular circular scar on knees.
- Natural teeth in poor condition with multiple caries and missing teeth.
- Denim jacket.
- Long-sleeved black sweatshirt.
- Plaid short-sleeved button-down shirt.
- Black T-shirt.
- Black shoes.