Collier County John Doe was a field worker who complained of not feeling well while on a labor bus heading to Johnny Goodnight Jr.'s farm in Immokalee, Florida. He was seen to have collapsed in front of several witnesses and died. He was thought to have been a migrant worker, though no one knew who he was and he lacked any sort of identification cards.
- Gray eyes.
- A small, well-healed appendectomy scar.
- A tattoo of the word "Lucky" on his lower left arm.
- Tattoos of a heart and the word "Vina" on his upper left arm.
- A eagle tattoo located in an unspecified location.
- Fatty changes of the liver, indicating alcoholism.
- Slight to moderate arteriosclerosis.
- Described as lacking teeth.