"Chester" was a man found murdered in California in 1999. 23 men have been ruled out as the victim.
- The victim may have had a previous break to the nose, which had healed.
- He was likely of mixed race, but investigators are unsure whether he was of Hispanic, Black and/or White ancestry.
- He possibly had dark hair.
- He had degenerative disease in the neck and lower back.
- His coccyx vertebrae were fused to his sacral vertebrae.
- He had no missing teeth.
Clothing and accessories
- A dark blue short sleeved shirt with a design similar to the letter "M." The shirt originated from 'Mustard Seed Faith' designer.
- Green boxer shorts.
- A sleeping bag with white, blue and tan plaid lining.