Capel Curig John Doe was a man whose skeletal remains found near the A5 at Capel Curig. He is believed to have been dead between 6 and 9 months and thought to have been a transient.
- Blonde curly hair.
- Full beard.
- Medium build.
- Casual blue trousers.
- Casual grey checked trousers worn underneath blue trousers.
- Brown sports poss beige jacket.
- V neck brown jumper.
- Blue cotton leisure shirt.
- Brown nylon leisure shirt.
- White nylon socks 3/4 length worn over dark socks.
- Sacking material wrapped around feet.