Burnaby John Doe is a man who was found deceased in a forested area north of Burnaby. He most likely disappeared in March 2013 and was possibly despondent at the time.
- Straight, black hair that was in a ponytail.
- Dark blue, red, and white scarf.
- Black and yellow, Steep Slopes winter jacket.
- A size M, light green, fleece and synthetic Giordano sweater with "Athletic" on the front.
- A cloth, grey U-Right shirt in a size 2.
- Blue and black, nylon, winter gloves.
- White socks that were black on the toe and heel area.
- Brown and black, Columbia hiking boots.
- A 2-zone bus pass from March 2013.
- Black and grey, Pro Sport baseball hat.
- Black belt with a steel, metal clasp.
- Black glasses.
- Black, leather wallet.
- Grey, plastic, digital watch with the bands missing or broken.
- Blue and grey, nylon Pro Sport backpack.