Bremen Jane Doe was a young woman who was found deceased in the Weser River, near the Weser Stadium in Bremen, Germany. Her body was wrapped in linen, a plastic bag, bubble wrap, and a polyamide carpet, tied together with a nylon rope and a blue clothesline.
Clothing and accessories
- Light-colored cotton slip, size 140 (children's size).
- Green butterfly hair clip.
- Silver-colored earring with a red stone (produced in 1956 in Kharkiv, Ukraine).
- Gold-colored earring with a black stone.
- Has given birth at least once by natural means.
- Possibly from eastern Europe.
- Slender build.
- Dark blonde, curly hair (43 centimeters in length, dyed golden blonde, possibly permed).
- Thick, curved eyebrows.
- Shaved body hair.
- Long, manicured nails with purple and gold polish.
- Purple polish on toenails.
- All wisdom teeth erupted.
- Had dental fillings.
- No scars or fractures.