Bregenz John Doe was a man found on the shore of Lake Constance (Bodensee) in Bregenz, Austria, on February 16, 2014.
Two hikers with a dog discovered the Bregenz John Doe floating belly-down in the water. The cause of his death is unknown, but it is believed to be an accident.
- Gray-blond, thinning, short hair.
- Right elbow: approx. 2.5 cm large pigment disorder.
Clothing and acessories
- Most of his clothes came from Switzerland.
- He wore all his clothes on top of each other.
- Grey patterned jacket (brand 'PKZ', size 98).
- Grey long-sleeved turtleneck sweater (brand 'ISA Bodywear', size L).
- Grey long-sleeved turtleneck sweater (brand 'Calida', size XL).
- Beige-brown long-sleeved knitted sweater (brand 'Pringle of Scotland', size M).
- White and gold striped short sleeve shirt (brand 'Piattelli', size 43/44 (XL).
- Black and blue long-sleeved pajama top with diamond pattern (brand 'ISA Bodywear', size L).
- Anthracite suit pants (brand 'PKZ', size 98).
- Pyjama pants (brand name washed out, size XL).
- Black and blue socks (brand 'FALKE', 'R & L' embroidered).
- Grey knitted socks.
- Black leather belt with crocodile pattern.
- White undergarment (brand 'ISA Bodywear', size M).
- White underpants (brand 'Calida', size M).