Bossier Parish Jane Doe was a female who was found deceased in a wooded area in Bossier City, Louisiana in 2011.
- Black hair.
- Possibly had a previously broken nose.
Clothing and accessories
- Light colored 'Express' brand long-sleeved pullover shirt with six buttons on the front (Size M).
- 'L'Patricia' brand pants with a zipper on the back, possibly black.
- Dark colored 'Basic Editions' brand fleece-lined hooded jacket with zippered front (Size S).
- Red 'C Ross' brand flip-flops with silver soles and rhinestone heart decoration on side of the strap.