Bexar County Jane Doe was a young woman whose body was discovered in 1990. She is also known as "Cantu" for the potential surname written on her clothing.
The woman's body was found in a drainage ditch in 1990. She had suffered trauma to the left side of her face, most likely from a blunt instrument. Her cause and manner of death has not been released, yet she most likely was murdered or died from a pedestrian versus vehicle collision.
- The woman wore a black, short-sleeved blouse with multi-colored flowers.
- She wore red shorts with the word "Cantu" written on the cuff of the right leg.
- It is theorized this may have been a surname.
- Brown hair.
- Brown eyes.
- A surgical scar from a cesarean section on her abdomen.
- A scar on her right knee.
- Her right ovary and fallopian tube had been surgically removed.
- Bexar County Jane Doe at the Doe Network
- Bexar County Jane Doe at NamUs
- Bexar County Jane Doe at the Texas Department of Public Safety
- My San Antonio
- Doe Network states that she had sustained trauma to her face, the matter of which is unknown.