Bernalillo County Jane Doe was a teenager or young woman found murdered in Albuquerque, New Mexico in 1996.
On May 2nd, 1996, a jogger had discovered the victim's corpse in vacant field near 98th and Tower Road, in an undeveloped area that is west of I-25 and approximately 1 mile south of I-40. She was found fully clothed, most likely which rules out the possibility for her murder being a sex crime.
Her body had been wrapped in six dark green or black plastic garbage bags. The top of the outer bag is tied with a green electrical wire with copper-colored core. The bottom of the bag is tied about the legs with a white 1/4" diameter rope. There are no available photos of the said bags.
- She had light brown hair, with a bit of red.
- Her eye color is unknown.
- She had multiple fractures in the left portion of her skull, along with her left leg as well.
- Light blue Levi 550 jeans (size 30-32) hemmed up several inches above the ankles, with a tear in the lower left pant leg;
- Sheer Energy support pantyhose;
- V-neck, ribbed sweater, brand "In Charge", size small;
- Black lace bra (size 32A).