Beckham County John Doe was a young or middle-aged man whose remains was found in Carter, Oklahoma, in 1982.
The clothed, partial remains of the decedent were found in a ditch northeast of Carter, Oklahoma. He'd been shot to death.
- He had light-brown hair with a beard.
- Examination revealed a possible speech impediment or lisp.
Clothing and accessories
- Kennington of California short sleeve white shirt with brown pocket trim.
- Levi blue jeans, zipper front, size W28/L32.
- Back pockets were intact and empty.
'Plumage Blue and white pullover shirt.
- Dark brown cowboy hat with a dark blue print bandana around it
- Trax brown canvas, low top, lace-up shoes, size 8D.
- Eight matching stockings, 4 on left and 4 on the right.
- Gray with a red top.
- White with a gray-red top
- White with a green-black top
- White with a blue top.
- Silver colored chain.
- A gold chain with a gold heart around it.
- A necklace.
- Silver colored chain necklace with a turquoise drop.
- Rubber black "O" ring on the left middle finger.
- Silver colored ring with an ovoid two-tone turquoise stone on the left little finger.