Bayonne Jane Doe was a young woman found deceased in 2007. Her death cause was never determined, yet it has been stated to be suspicious. The victim was left on the side of a highway, indicating she could have been from anywhere in the country.
- She had 28-inch black braided hair extensions attached to her hair with some brown/copper colored braids as well.
Clothing and accessories
- "Vigoss" brand green camouflage pants (size 11-12).
- "Pascal Tex" brand pink top (size M).
- "Pascal" brand boy short underwear.
- "Buff" brand black bra with red lace around the cups (size 36C).
- White socks with orange toes and green-colored bear head on the ankles.
- Brown-colored translucent ring on right thumb.
- Silver-colored body chain around torso.