Barren County Jane Doe was a woman found floating in a lake near a boat ramp in Barren County, Kentucky. She had been bound and had duct taped around her head. Her body had been weighed down with a concrete block. 11 women have been ruled out as the victim.
- White and gray hair dyed brown.
- Had given birth to at least one child in life.
Clothing and accessories
- Tan/white long-sleeve button-down cotton blouse with blue and brown stripes.
- Possible corduroy vest.
- White bra.
- Navy blue polyester stretch pants.
- Waist-high nylon stockings.
- Ankle-high stockings.