Baltimore John Doe was a man who was found on a hillside in Baltimore, Maryland, near a homeless encampment. He may have recently visited a hospital based upon his clothing.
- Whiting black hair.
- Fractures of nose, ribs, and right elbow.
- Evidence of brain surgery.
- Most likely used a cane.
Clothing and accessories
- Blue hospital-style paper pants.
- Blue-green hospital-style paper shirt.
- Light 'Under Armour' T-shirt with "Team IMRE" on front and "race for the cure" on left sleeve.
- Hunting-style 'John Ashford' jacket.
- Electrocardiogram pad.
- Yellow hospital-style band.
- White 'FILA' sneakers.
- Hospital-style socks with anti-slip treads.