Baltimore Jane Doe was a woman who died in Baltimore, Maryland in 1998.
The woman was discovered lying on the steps of a building in Baltimore. She was complaining about feeling unwell after getting off the bus, so she was taken to hospital where she later died.
- The tip of her left middle finger had been amputated.
- She had chipped red nail polish on her toenails and pink nail polish on her fingernails.
- She had several scars:
- A small scar on her right cheek.
- A small scar on the front left side of her chest.
- A small scar on the back of her right forearm
- Small scars on the back of her right hand.
- Small scars on both knees and legs.
- A scar on the back of her left ankle.
- Scars on the back right side of her waist.
- She had stretch marks on her abdomen.
- She had needle track marks on her right forearm, indicating she was possibly left-handed.
- Her right ovary and fallopian tube had been surgically removed.
- She had Heart Disease.
- Office of the Medical Examiner notes her height as being 5'7 which is in contrast to the police report that states her height to be 5'4. Her photograph is consistent with the information in the police report.
- Office of the Medical Examiner notes her weight as being 121 pounds which is in contrast to the police report that states her weight to be 180 pounds. Her photograph is consistent with the information in the police report.