Arivaca John Doe was a male discovered in a desert area in Arivaca, Arizona in 2012.
- Thin black hair.
Clothing and accessories
- Dark green sweatpants.
- Blue brief-style underwear.
- Long-sleeved green pullover shirt
- Black socks with "USA" on the ankle.
- Black sneakers with white stripes on the sides (Size 7/8).
- Black beaded rosary.
- Gray beaded bracelet with a silver cross.
- A pair of blue 'Aeropostale' brand denim jeans, a black leather belt with silver buckle, a pair of light blue boxer underwear and a black knit cap with Che Guevara on the front were also located near the body.
- 2 camouflage backpacks.
- A set of playing cards.
- A notepad.
- An iPod shuffle.
- A cell phone charger.
- A black knee brace.
- Toiletries (a toothbrush, toothpaste, a tube of "Nivea" cream and deodorant).
- A handwritten note that suggested possible travel from Hidalgo to Sonora (Altar), Mexico.