Apache Junction John Doe was a man found under an overpass on US Route 60 in Apache Junction, Arizona.
Recent hits in AFIS have produced the following names: Paul Brannan, Paul Hinman, Jerry Rye, and Maurice Morton. Investigators are currently investigating these names for a potential match, however no definitive ID has been made thus far.
- Brown-gray hair.
Clothing and accessories
- Red T-shirt with "Gatorade" logo on back.
- Navy blue shorts (near body).
- Long-sleeved green shirt (near body).
- Light colored slacks (near body).
- Black comb (near body).
- Disposable cigarette lighter (near body).
- Coins (near body).
- Black framed sunglasses with attached retainer (three white metal stars on retainer).
- White socks.
- Black and brown hiking boots.
- String necklace with multiple blue beads.