Allegany County John Doe was a man whose nude, headless and handless body was found on the side of a dirt road in Andover, New York.
- Brown body hair.
- His body measurements were estimated to be:
- 15 1/2 inch neck.
- 32 inch sleeve.
- 32 inch waist.
- 29 3/4 inch inseam.
- His shoe size was estimated to be 9.5 - 10.
- There is evidence that a wrist watch was worn on right arm.
- Has numerous scars:
- X-shaped excoriation over his sternum and left axillary chest.
- Smallpox vaccination scar on his right arm.
- Two 3'8" scar on the inside right elbow.
- 2" hairline scar under his left knee.
- Small mole base of left neck.